The freeware EC135 was updated and it's now in beta stage, advancing through the different stages of development and being closer to a final release.
- Message GEN PARAM OVER LIMIT during startup is now displayed on the FLI screen.
- Bugfix: After reload the camera is switched off again.
- Bugfix: Various problems with the initialization of the systems at the reload after a crash fixed.
- Bugfix: Reload via the menu item of X-Plane works correctly again.
- Bugfix: Problem with the calibration of Twist Grips fixed, error message installed in case of unsuccessful calibration (Pro version only).
- Optimization of the performance parameters (more realistic final speed when flying with Max Continous Power).
- If the engine control is switched to MANUAL, although no Twist Grips are installed, a separate caution will be provided for 10 seconds.
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.