Looking for a cool and mysterious place to fly at this weekend? Frank and Fabio are coming to the rescue!
Their latest scenery: Machu Picchu National Park for X-Plane is out!
Machu Picchu is a UNESCO heritage site and it’s an area with a lot of touristic traffic. The location is universally known for its impressive and original ruins and it's the third largest archaeological site in the world!
How cool is that?
- included in the degree -14 -073.
- The whole territory was reconstructed on a photographic basis.
- The village (Aguas Calientes,S.Teresa) are reproduced with typical buildings, hotels, residences ...
- All the vegetation has been mapped and reproduced in 3D.
- 1 Airport grass-runways in S.Teresa distreect
- 3 heliports at the respective tourist sites and archaeological site.
- Reconstructed with 3D models the area archaeological (INKAS) with 4K textures processed from photos.
- ICAO codes: XLPMH MachuPicchu Aiport
- HLPMH [H] Machu_Picchu Heliport
- HLMPC [H] Machu_Picchu Area archeologica
- HLPAC [H] Aguas Calientes