The most recent scenery from the team that makes the most stunning mountains in X-Plane is out.
Looking for another amazing (and dangerous) area to fly at X-Plane and mountains are just your thing? Frank and Fabio came to the rescue, once again.
Their latest work puts us in the South end of Chile and it sets you up for some challenging and beautiful sight-seeing.
Here’s the full features list:
- 800 sq. Km of beautiful mountains in Ultra-High Resolution
- 1 small airfield, with considerable difficulties in landing and take-off.
- 4 Helipad located near the tourist centers.
- Region located at the confluence of 4 degrees
- Airfield (XLCT) with 4 Heliports in strategic sites.
- Many villages, tourist centers
- All 3D models Torres groups with textures in 4K resolution
- All the vegetation mapped
- Recolored the lakes, maintaining the water effect
- Inserted hundreds of polygons / textures to reproduce the photo-realistic terrain
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.