The second biggest mountain of the planet is now available in the sim, by the hands of the team that is well-known for their work in the vertical challenges around the world.
The Karakorum is located in the border between Pakistan and China and, despite being the second biggest mountain in the world, it’s actually the most difficult mountain to climb.
Fortunately, we won’t have to climb it. But we can surely fly around (and over) it!
Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini’s scenery brings us 7 mail areas for the mountain. All 3D models were completely built from scratch and textures are custom-made in 4K (4096x4096).
Here’s the full official features list:
- Area included in the degree + 35. + 076.
- Mountains scenery with 3D models of the main mountains of Karakorum
- Base Camp Concordia from where the expeditions for K2, Broad peak, Gasherbrum and Cogholisa depart.
- Base Camp K2, the real Base Camp for the conquest of K2.
- helipad near to base camp
- 1 snow-runway 500 mt. long, near Base Concordia
- 3D models +textures, all in 4K : K2, Broad peak, Gasherbrum group, Cogholisa, Masherbrum, Mitre Peak, tower Musthang, Tower Trango
- Photographic polygons/ textures as covered of terrain typical zone of great mountains.
- Polygons/textures 4K
- area covered 2000 Square Kilometers
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.