Get your wallets ready. Mont Blanc is almost here.
Frank Dainese was kind enough to let us know he and Fabio are planning to release their most recent scenery, Mont Blanc Group on Friday, November 22.
According to Frank, this will be “the most complex of all our scenarios”. Considering everything Frank and Fabio have done that is saying a lot!
Here’s the list of features:
- Area of over 900 sq. Km. Italian side with: Courmayeur, Entrèves, Pre Saint Didier and La Thuile French side with Chamonix, Les Houches, Argentière;
- over 10,000 houses located, of which many are personalized (many buildings reproduced) about 100 types of typical houses in the areas;
- 9 groups of mountains (3D models) reconstructed and placed on meshes (modified)
- all the vegetation mapped and reproduced
- reconstructed the "eighth wonder" ... the SKYWAY of Mont Blanc with the three detailed stations
- all the Italian and French shelters reconstructed and positioned on the models /mesh including: Italian side Bonatti, Boccalatte, Bertone, Elena, Elisabetta, Miage, Gervasutti, Monzino... French side Nid d'Aigle, Tète Rousses, Gouter (normal route to the summit) ...Montenvers, Requin,Envers, Lognan...
- Two (virtual) airports with grassy runways in Courmayeur (Dolonne area) and Chamonix (golf course area) to increase and make easy exploratory flight.
- 3 official heliports, 1 in Courmayeur LICYH (near the Skyway base station) 1 in Chamonix (LFDZ) and Argentière (LFCMBH). Another 9 heliports located in areas of interest (shelters..)
- and much more...
Expect a preview later this week. Meanwhile, enjoy the screenshots below as well as the previous video.