Version 1 was a complete rebuild of the UH-60 and now Version 2 arrives with a ton of improvements, including a cockpit panel rebuild.
You will find a couple of versions, the A and the L, although FGUK decided not to rename them internally because of eventual multiplayer issues.
Here’s the official features list for version 2:
- Both versions have completely re built cockpit panels. The basic UH60 uses the same cockpit as the WS70 and the other version has its own instrument layout.
- Both have updated FDM's which differ slightly from each other with slight differences in engine output power.
- Both fitted with a new Autopilot.
- Both now have livery specific levels of fuselage reflection.
- Rain on Glass effects added.
- Rotor wash on grass effects added.
- Changes to the rotor animations.
- Compositor lighting on the main instrument panels.
- Exterior lighting upgraded to Compositor lighting.
- All lights, internal and external, are controlled by the relevant switches and knobs on the overhead panel.
- Basic version has 1 new livery added.
You can download the new version of the UH-60 at the FGUK website.