The Canadian city gains new live in X-Plane. And a few helipads as well!
Canada4XPlane released the freeware package which includes the city of Vancouver skyline, downtown center, coal harbor seaplane base, the downtown helipads as well as other great city features.
The team worked hard to make it work with their Vancouver International airport package (CYVR). Canada4XPlane also made sure it works with the default terrain, though.
- Downtown Vancouver skyline
- Seasonal orthophotos covering the entire city of Vancouver (SAM Seasons)
- Seasonal vegetation (SAM Seasons)
- Hand placed forests and some autogen building classes
- Many custom models replicating real Vancouver skyscrapers
- Major sports centers and arenas
- Lionsgate Bridge + Stanley park
- Framerate friendly
- Coal Harbour
- Detailed Coal Harbour seaplane dock
- Harbour details including the industrial waterfront industries
- Static Harbour and Sea Air seaplanes
- Proper docking models (Your plane will not float through the dock)
- Chevron Legacy fuel barge
- Downtown Helipads
- Vancouver downtown floating helipad
- Static Helijet models
- Replicated Helijet buildings
- Basic model of the general hospital (will produce a much more detailed one upon demand)
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.