IPACS announced the long-awaited release for the Apple platform and, according to the company, you'll get to try the R22 in its full glory.
Aerofly FS 2019 for iOS was developed using the desktop version as a base and, as such, the new aircraft (such as the R22) are present as well as the profi flight model.
If you are a fan of mobile flight simulators, it may be worth taking a look at this release.
Here's the official release:
We are proud to announce the new release of Aerofly FS 2019 for iOS. It's been a long time coming and we hope that it brings many hours of enjoyment. Aerofly FS 2019 was designed around the PC version so expect a lot of true-to-life experiences in this version, including the new R22 Helicopter and Dash 8!
Aerofly FS 2019 lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before.
Fly in any one of the 20 highly detailed aircraft available to you each with fully animated 3D cockpits that truly mimic the real aircraft. Learn to fly over 160,000 square miles of some of the most scenic terrain of California. Aerofly FS 2019 has highly realistic flight physics, detailed aircraft and a stunning photo realistic scenery.
Become a pilot and enjoy flying over the famous Golden Gate Bridge or visit Alcatraz Island; the choice is yours. Learn the basics of flying with our Flight School or practice landings in various atmospheric conditions using the ILS navigation system.
Aerofly FS 2019 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time. Whether you are a novice using the new optional copilot feature that lets you even fly a full route automatically or a seasoned pilot that wants to do everything manually, there's something for everyone.
- 20 aircraft included ( Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58,
- SG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel )
- Over 150 airports from all over California including KSFO and KLAX
- Assisted flying copilot
- Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits
- Lighted cockpit at night time
- Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
- Realistic flight physics
- Sophisticated autopilot
- Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
- High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Over 160000 square miles flyable area
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
- Adjustable time of day
- Configurable Clouds
- Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
- Replay system
- Different view modes
This version requires one of the following platforms;
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).