You can check out the changelog here and the link to download it at the end of this news:
- Compositor lighting.
- Slight changes to the fuselage shader effects.
- FDM tweaked and stick + pedal responses and hover positions now based on test data.
- New generation AP + custom AP GUI. Note – only use between 60-130kts. Speed is manually controlled.
- Landing light can now be pitched up/down using the q + z keys.
- Changes to cockpit textures on both versions – The Westland has canvas seats and the instrument binical is more worn looking. The French one retains the leather seats and has more newer less worn instrument binical. Both have soundproofing on the rear cabin bulkhead.