When you read something like “the FDM has been test flown and tested by an actual AS532 pilot who gave it a big thumbs up”, that HAS to get your attention, right?
Well, it should.
It’s quite a big claim but that’s exactly what you can read on the release of this model, by our friends over at FGUK. And they don’t usually mess around, do they?
They have been working not only on updates to models they have released previously, but also on new helicopters and the Cougar is the latest shiny new machine to come out of their hangars.
Official feature list
- 90% Accurate FDM
- 7 Configuration options.
- 15 Liveries.
- Multiplayer crew/ Passenger function.
- ALS Glass and fuselage effects with livery specific reflection levels.
- Rotor wash on grass effects.
- Functional Winch man.
- Search and Recovery function for recovering other downed choppers over Multiplater ( just for fun ).
- More function and detail to be added in future releases