This has been one of the most sought out features for the kit and, as of May 1st, they can be ordered directly from the Pro Flight Trainer website .
This modification will cost $99 on a new set and $99 + shipping if you already own a kit and just want to add this feature do a unit you already own.
Here’s the official word on the Tow Brake Modification (TMB), as well as an installation video.
The TBM is a 3D PLA+ printed kit that can be installed effortlessly on any Puma.
The kit includes all you need to add spring loaded toe brakes to the push-pedals, featuring individual axis for Left and Right brakes.
The kit can be ordered as a standalone order for post modification, or can be ordered with any new Puma PAS or RTF.
- Independent left and right spring loaded Toe Brakes
- Variable brake signal (not just on/off operation)
- Compatible with all Puma units
- Plug & Play as with any Pro Flight Trainer products
- Custom down-loadable .joy file for easy X-Plane 11 setup
Toe Brake Modification Kit includes:
- Left and right 3D PLA+ printed Toe Brakes
- Mounting hardware and wiring
- New pedal tube end caps
- Installation instructions
For more information, don’t forget to visit the Pro Flight Trainer website after May 1st.