The Miltech Simulations MV-22B Osprey is the first tilt-rotor to see the light of day in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The team has released an update that brings the version to 1.0.1 but they are already working on 1.0.2.
The update brings quite a few improvements and fixes which you can see in the list below.
- Texturing Improvements (Interior)
- Liveries tweaks for quality and realism
- Engine overtoque under normal flight condition
- Interim power (PFD/FLIR) now has colored visual queues to avoid overstressing the engine (blinking red for caution, yellow for high RPM, green for normal)
- Adjustments to how torque/throttle kicks in (instead of a sudden kick of power at around 50% torque)
- APU Coming up too fast (adding a delay of a few seconds)
- Flapaileron Animations
- Aircraft suddenly drops several thousand feet (when converting above 8000ft)/problems with Conversion operations/takeoff at altitudes greater than 8000ft.
- Aircraft accelerates as pitch angle is increased
- Oil Temps drop with engines running from 270deg Celsius
- Adjustment to Instrument view to make APU accessible
Thank you to our reader, Nico Pienaar for the heads up.