Lots of helipads and heliports, gorgeous scenery, valleys, hills and mountains. Sounds good? I think so as well!
Jeppeson2001 has released the Victoria Falls Scenery Package for Microsoft Flight Simulator, which I had the opportunity to try before the release.
The scenery pack is loaded with great features, and I will be doing a review in a few days, but I have to tell you: the falls, by themselves, are amazing.
For now, here’s the official features list:
- Victoria Falls - animated with sounds & mist effects
- 4 bush strips
- 6 Heliports with multiple starting spots
- 30 landable Helipads in total
- Additional remote Helipads along the Zambezi River
- Victoria Falls Bridge with animated bungee jumper
- Animated Microlight, Speedboat, Raft, & Cable Car
- Animated rapids along a 23 mile (37kms) stretch of the Batoka Gorge (Zambezi River)
- Animated hangar doors and Heli Mover at Elephant Hills Heliport
- Modelled River boats & tourist hotels
You can find the Victoria Falls Scenery Package for MSFS at Simmarket. Like I said, I will be doing a review but I can tell you, right away (yes, it’s a spoiler), it’s well worth getting it.