If someone asks you to name a few cities with huge helicopter traffic, São Paulo, in Brazil, will probably be at the top of that list. As FLYT puts it, “in the city of São Paulo a helicopter lands every 45 seconds on one of the 260 helipads spread across the capital”.
The Helicidade Heliport is a huge center, located in the city, which has been operating for 20 years. It offers 12 parking spots, a maintenance workshop as well as operating and supply areas, and 4,500 square meters (48,437 sq ft) of hangar space, which is enough to hold 80 helicopters.
It’s huge, sounds amazing, and FLYT brought it to Microsoft’s sim, both on PC and Xbox. It’s so amazing to see our Xbox friends getting more and more content for their platform!
The FLYIT Helicidade Heliport is available, right now, exclusively at the marketplace.
Official key features
- Features a highly accurate recreation of Helicidade Heliport;
- Highly detailed and photorealistic texture;
- Custom vegetation, windsocks, and other environment clutters;
- Custom parking lot vehicles;
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting;
- Custom aerial image covering the helicenter bounds;