According to Carlos Palacio, the amount of the improvements over the current version is just too large to enumerate but here are some highlights:
- Most of the 3D model was redone, especially rotors and landing gear;
- All doors (including the baggage door) can be open by clicking them on the VC of from a control panel;
- Liveries are more accurate due to new UV mapping, which takes advantage of today's computers capabilities;
- Most of the bugs from the previous versions were removed from all systems;
- 4 versions: offshore transport, HEMS, ambulance and SAR
This new version should be released in August.
Meanwhile you can get version 1 here.