The update has been something the community has been craving for some time and as promised, X-Rotors started working on it immediately after they stabilized the AW109.
The announcement was made on the official Discord Server and the changelog is also already available on the X-Rotors website.
X-Rotors AW139 4.01 changelog
- Improved cockpit, now all meshes, animations and interactions are done with Blender
- Improved cockpit, flight controls have now night lighting and animated hat switches
- Improved textures, panels got new materials and normal maps to feel more metal
- Improved force trim, cyclic hat got a new trim reset command
- Fixed a bug causing the collective to be inverted in VR
- Fixed a bug preventing the CAS messages to be seen on Windows
- Fixed a bug preventing the acknowledge of CAS messages to switch off panel lights
- Added AviTab™ cockpit integration* in HD with custom mount and dynamic glowing light
- Updated attitude hold, code was overhauled to ensure precision and steadiness
- Updated cabin lights, all emitters are now HDR and lights control has been rewritten
- Updated ACF, now with 2048 x 2048 panel texture and room for more instruments
- Updated installer reliability and speed, now powered by Amazon S3