As promised, X-Rotors hasn't stopped after they launched the pre-release version of the X-Rotors. RC2 is already out and RC3 is only a few days away.
The team's goal is to reach the final stage of release (version 4.0 stable) as soon as possible and then continue to update the model.
X-Rotors is all over it and they are working hard to improve it and make it a complete product.
If you are already an AW139 owner, head out to X-Rotor's website and download the latest version.
Here's what's new:
- Fixed the marching ants issue affecting many textures on some graphic cards due to wrong UV maps
- Fixed internal glass opacity, as reported too dark by many pilots using VR headsets
- Fixed collective trim hat switch function, when CLTV/YAW trim is on the switch trims collective, otherwise it changes the reference target parameter value if a FD collective mode is engaged (ie. VS or ALT reference)
- Fixed rotor brake strenght
- Fixed vents sound when battery is off
But there's more: RC3 changelog
There's a lot more coming next and the X-Rotors team was kind enough to let us know what will be present on RC3. Here it is:
- Fixed pedals unlocked when CLTV/YAW trim is ON, now they lock unless FT REL (collective) is being pressed;
- Fixed cyclic trim UP and DOWN function when FORCE TRIM is ON;
- Fixed engine power, fuel consumption and weights parameters;
- Fixed map display instrument showing with user custom liveries;
- Fixed multiple external fuseleage details showing with user custom liveries;
- Added a belly spot light, a powerful external light you can move around by its own hat switch onto collective, this is particularly useful when hovering at night.
- Rotor trimming
Edit: the changelog has changed and you can now get the RC3 from X-Rotor's website.