Just earlier this week X-Rotors indicated the AW109 was about to be released soon and here she is.
UPDATE (2021-12-04 @ 21:48GMT): Right now it seems there are issues with the Windows installer which doesn't allow us to use the helicopter. Please standby as we get more info from X-Rotors.
UPDATE 2 (2021-12-05): All is normal and these issues should not pop-up anymore.
You can, of course, get it from the website (link on the previous sentence). Meanwhile, here’s a reminder of the official features list:
- Realistic flight model tested by real A109 pilot
- Rogerson Kratos NEO AV 500 EADI & EHSI with NAV (N) and BRG (B) functions
- Primary EDU with functional START and CRUISE menus
- Secondary EDU with functional MAIN and AUX menus
- Custom CAS advisories, cautions and warnings *
- Helipilot, fuel management console and overhead panel with motorized PMS
- Realistic 3-axis autopilot with cyclic and pedal trim functions
- Bendix King array of functional radios COM/NAV 1 & 2, ADF, XPDR and Garmin 530
- AeroTech LC-6 chronometer w/local time, UTC time, flight time and stopwatch functions
- Custom FMOD sounds package
- Extremely detailed 3D model with hundreds of moving parts and 4K textures
- 3D lights and PBR textures
- Fast installer and uninstaller for Windows, Mac and Linux powered by Amazon S3
- Six corporate liveries included
- PSD template included to make your personal livery
- Reference guide included with instructions and checklists
- Ready for X-Plane 12
* Due to an xLua bug (XPD-10211) also affecting the 747-400, CAS isn’t visible on Windows until X-Plane 12 beta 1