First you got a $99 discount on the purchase of a Puma with either toe-brakes, dual-throttles or even both.
And now… Well, you can now actually WIN a Pro Flight Trainer Puma.
Single throttle or dual-throttle? You tell me!
Pro Flight Trainer is offering one of our readers a Pro Flight Trainer Puma X or X2 (single or dual-throttle), with quick release clamps for the collective arm and toe-brakes!
Oh yes, you read it right: the whole shenanigans! You can have the exact same kit I own (and love) to use with your Microsoft Flight Simulator helicopters. Or any other sim out there, really?
What do you need to do, I hear you ask? That’s easy! Check out the rules:
- This is a Pro Flight Trainer Giveaway, with the support of HeliSimmer.com. All contact with winners and delivery of prizes will be solely handled by Pro Flight Trainer.
- Participants must be, at least, 18 years old. ID may be required as proof of age.
- You must fill and submit this form.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
- Entry submission will start on November 15, 2022, and will end on November 30, 2022 at 23:59 GMT. Any submissions entered outside this time interval will not be considered to valid.
- A single winner (1) will be randomly chosen from all the valid entries on December 1, 2022. The winner will then be notified, by Pro Flight Trainer, by email, within a reasonable amount of time.
- The winner will receive:
- One (1) Pro Flight Trainer Puma X or X2 (single or dual-throttle). The winner will be able to choose which one;
- A set of quick-release clamps for the Pro Flight Trainer Puma;
- Toe-brakes for the Pro Flight Trainer Puma;
- com T-Shirt;
- Shipping will be covered by Pro Flight Trainer. Import and other taxes of fees are the winner’s responsibility. Pro Flight Trainer will not cover these.
- Prize may not be converted to money.
- Any decisions are taken by Pro Flight Trainer and are final.
- With the exception of the winner’s email address, all email addresses submitted will be permanently discarded and not used for any other means.
Please note that neither Microsoft of Asobo have anything to do with this giveway, nor they are giving their endorsement. This is a Pro Flight Trainer giveaway to commemorate with the community.