VSKYLABS has finally released their new product and, as usual for the team, it’s a very cool and exotic-looking little aircraft.
The FA Tensor 600X is a two-seat tandem autogyro prototype built in Germany by Fraundorfer Aeronautics and it was designed for urban air mobility, transport and surveillance missions.
This project is part of the VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' series, designed specifically for use with X-Plane’s Experimental Flight Model and it’s compatible with version 11.41 of the sim (I have tried it with version 11.50 without any issues as well).
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project of a real world prototype.
- Advanced, robust Autogyro simulation in X-Plane.
- Highly defined flight model of the FA Tensor 600X Autogyro - tested by professional Autogyro pilots.
- Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.41+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility.
- 3D Pilot and passenger visualization for increased VR immersion.
- Built-in LR G1000 avionics.
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- STMA Autoupdater included.
- Easy-to-use paint-kit included.
- The project is under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums.