VSKYLABS is not only always updating their products, but they seem to be always working on new projects as well. The Cicare-8 project was announced in late June this year and it just got released.
As with all the other helicopters from VSKYLABS, the Cicare-8 will take advantage of X-Plane’s Experimental Flight Model as well as a beautiful model with a very cozy cockpit.
Here’s the official features list:
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined flight dynamics model of the Cicare-8, built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.40+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11).
- Highly detailed model of the Cicare-8 helicopter.
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) Ready.
- Built-in Avitab Compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- The project is under constant development: development road-map is including flight model refinements, enhanced systems depth, additional liveries and other improvements.
- STMA Autoupdater is included: project updates are fast and efficient!
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums.