The newest ultralight helicopter from VSKYLABS is out there. And at a discount!
VSKYLABS continues to release ultralight helicopters and the Belgian-built H3 is now available.
According to VSKYLABS the project was “approved by ‘Dynali Helicopter Company’. However, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not related, affiliated and/or endorsed with ‘Dynali Helicopter Company”, which probably means they got a lot of reference material to work with.
As usual, the features list is quite interesting and what’s perhaps as much or even more interesting is the fact that VSKYLABS is still doing a site-wide sale, which includes this helicopter. This means you can get it for almost half the regular price right now.
Official features list
- VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot' Project.
- Highly defined model of the Dynali H3 helicopter.
- Built around the powerful, native X-Plane 11.40+ 'Experimental Flight Model' environment (must be selected in the General settings window in X-Plane 11).
- Fully functional VR (Virtual Reality) compatibility.
- 3D Pilot and passenger visualization for increased VR immersion.
- Built-in Avitab compatibility (Avitab plugin not included).
- Multi-Layer FMOD sound pack.
- STMA Autoupdater included.
- Easy-to-use paint-kit included.
- The project is under constant development.
- Highly responsive VSKYLABS support forums.
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.