Total Controls made the MPD Frames available today. These frames are a replica of the real ones you can find in the Apache, measuring 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches).
According to the company, the frames “are designed with VR in mind and the logical layout of the frames lets you reach all buttons quick and easy”.
Each package contains 2 frames and 2 desk mounts as well as 2 cardboard dummy screens. Please keep in mind that the frames do not include working screens.
Each frame consists of:
- 31 programmable buttons
- 2 potentiometers
- 1 3-position switch
- Adjustable lighting
- Can be set up as left, right, or center MPD
- Size 213,5 x 213,5 mm (8.4 x 8.4 inches)
- Inside size 159 x 159 mm
- Connects with USB C-cables. Included
- 1-year warranty
Each desk mount consists of:
- Full metal construction
- Options for two tilting positions
- Screws are included
- Assembly requires hex keys (not included)
You can purchase the MPD Frames right away from the Total Controls website for 295EUR.