Swisscreations spared no effort on the almighty 412 and have come out with quite an impressive amount of X-Trident-approved changes and features for one of the X-Plane helicopter community favorite helicopters.
Check out the list of features, the screenshots below (in X-Plane 10) and go grab it (check the link at the end of this article).
And yes, it's compatible with both X-Plane 10 and X-Plane 11 (not tested on the X-Trident Bell 412 v3, though).
- 32 different configurations
- 3 custom drop-down menus where to build your configuration (Exterior, Interior & Cargo)
- HP (High Performance) and EP (Enhanced Performance) versions
- Improved sounds
- Utility and SAR internal seats configuration
- Custom lights plugin with Pulse Lights and Swiveling Landing Light control
- Custom rescuer plugin to change between different options when rescuer without patient is selected in the X-Trident SAR options
- Custom Cargo & Passengers menu that affects the payload weight
- Added boom strakes for FastFin™️
- Pilots bubble doors (half and full versions, LH and RH) with instruments duplicated in the door frame
- New COM3/COM4 tactical radios