If you are unaware of SwissCreations work, you can check out our preview of their AS350 pack. This pack allows you to add a series of amazing features to the helicopter, allowing you to customize it to your needs in ways you probably even didn't know it was possible to do.
SwissCreations is now working on an addon that will allow you to transform the X-Trident Bell 412 into the 412 EP version.
This addon will bring the following features:
- EP cockpit layout
- AP control panel 3-axis version (the most common in the EP)
- Passengers, Cargo, Rescuers, HEMS and Sling equipment
- External accessories (you can see all of them in both the pics and in the plugin drop-down menu screen)
- Interior HSAR and Utility config, as well as an option to switch between Honeywell COMM 2/NAV 2 or GNS 530 (before you had a duplicated hardware)
- Custom AntiColl/Strobe lights pattern, it will flash as the new beacons (no more rotating or slow-flashing beacon)
- Working utility pulse light
- New landing lights, 412 have two of them, one will be always facing front, the other can be toggled in or out with the gear toggle command, so the light will be able to enlight the front or the terrain under the helo (usually this light can be turned all around like a SAR light, but in XP doing this would make it not compatible with the NightSun, it allows only one search light)
- Custom RescuerSelector Plugin to switch between the different rescuers when winching (single rescuer, double rescuer, rescuer+litter, and from the original 412 SAR plugin you can add the patient)
- COM 3&4 tactical radios, as in the B3
- Simplex and Aux Tanks control panels now will show just when those equipments are installed
- Adjusted pedestral console configuration, to fit the most common one (on the right, the AP panel is behind the fuel sys panel)
- Added Fastfin Strakes along the tail boom
- IMPROVED SOUNDS (from real registrations)
Date of release is not defined yet.