“The USA has strengthened its military forces in the region, Iran is embroiled in a civil war but it continues to protect its interests in the Persian Gulf. Maritime traffic in the Strait of Hormuz is at a standstill. Every day, opposing interests enforce security protecting their oil tankers from enemy sabotage. Intelligence proved that Iran still has nuclear weapons capabilities and added fuel to the fire.
The Special Operations Squadron is one team! And during all 12 missions, you will be able to feel like a part of this team. Each mission for you is a flight as part of a group as a wingman or as a leader!”
DCS: MAD AH-64D Campaign by Stone Sky puts you in the shoes of a UAE Air Force pilot that will have to tackle this campaign and survive, but you don’t need to do it all by yourself.
In fact, the whole campaign can be played in multi-crew mode and Stone Sky has sent us some tips since there may be some hiccups since this is not an official ED campaign. Oh, and yes, both players will need to buy the campaign.
Here are the tips:
- Create a multiplayer game and load one of the campaign missions from the root folder of the game: DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\MAD AH-64D
- do not choose different helicopters
- pressing the spacebar to check the radio must be performed by the player who started the server
If you find any issues, you can always reach out to Stone Sky on the DCS Forums, Discord, or through Facebook.
Please note that this campaign requires the AH-64D and the Persian Gulf Map.
- Secret operations of the US Army and NATO on enemy territory
- An operation to free a CIA officer on enemy territory
- CAS operations
- CSAR operations
- Assault operations
- 12 narrative missions with English, and Russian localization
- Over 1300 voiced story radio dialogues
- Over 1400 triggers
- Custom liveries for UH-1, UH-60, JF-17, Su-27 and Su-33