The Rotorsim EC135 for X-Plane has always been a great example of how a good product is made. Rotorsim has always been hard at work to produce and maintain a great rendition of the helicopter and, some time ago, it has partnered with HSF to achieve that goal easier and faster.
The teams have now released version 5 of the model, updated to X-Plane 12.
A few different licenses are offered (Free, Plus, Exhibitor VR, and Commercial VR) and there are also 3 different variants: EMS, Pax, and VIP, which are downloaded separately.
Rotorsim highlights the following as the main features:
- Highly detailed 3D model inside and out
- Modern glass cockpit, analog cockpit, and semi-analog cockpit available
- Fully functional winch and load hook
- Countless accurately modeled systems for ambitious pilots
- Stunning sounds based on FMOD
- Simple reconfiguration of the aircraft via a menu
- Further improved flight characteristics with X-Plane's experimental flight model
- Three basic versions: EMS, Passenger, and VIP
- Many liveries from all over the world.
You can download the free version of the EC135 at the official website. Find more information on the different licenses here.