Polychop keeps on working on their Gazelle for DCS. A new version is coming out along with a great feature that promises to be fun: multi-crew.
The update comes with a lot of fixes as well. Here is the list as released by Polychop:
- Added SA342Mistral model featuring Mistral anti aircraft short range IR missile
- Added additionnal (sic) SA342Mistral separated manual
- Corrected encyclopedia files to display 3D weapons models
- Corrected lased distance to be calculated once only when asked
- Corrected autorotation collective behavior in final stage
- Corrected autopilot slaved mode to be linked only to camera azimuth
- Corrected range finder, now ground and vehicles can be spotted, but still no building
- Corrected landing in grass, now landing while sliding is possible
- Corrected module behavior when pilots die
- Corrected pilot sight display
- Corrected camera slew speed when not in autopilot slaved mode
- Added multi crew feature
- Added multi crew user manual
- Changed Video command box power rotator to be 2 positions now, flight manual has been corrected accordingly.
- Added Yougoslav livery for Serbia
- Corrected pilots eyes
You should get the new features and fixes on the next DCS update but Polychop says that not all fixes may be available on this update just yet. We’ll have to wait and see.