The regional airport, in the heart of the Southwestern UK, hosts helicopter operations.
Don’t let the term “regional” fool you. Like Pilot Plus say on their website, “despite its short 6,500ft runway, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner frequently takes to the skies on long haul journeys to Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean, taking many to these sun-drenched destinations.”
This means that this is not only a helicopter-friendly airport, it actually hosts helicopter operations. In fact, according to a source inside Pilot Plus, the team has "added the Mendip transmission tower, the tallest structure in the south west. That could require a cable change or maintenance by heli".
- Pilot Plus Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Detailed texturing and PBR
- High fidelity ground with crisp surrounding Ortho-imagery at 12.5cm per pixel
- Atmospheric and dynamic night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Authentic taxi signs and lighting
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth Great Britain South
- Local POI and VFR landmark of Mendip Transmission Station
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.