The scenery, which includes Bimini & Cat Cay is now out for P3D, includes helipads and it’s on its way for X-Plane.
PhotosimLabs released their latest scenery. The area brings us to the amazing Bahamas, the perfect place for some low flights, skimming the waves and enjoying the sun.
After the P3D release, the team is now working on the X-Plane version. There’s no date of release for that one, though.
Here’s the features list:
- South Bimini & Cat Cay
- photoreal textures around the whole scenery area
- custom vegetation native to the area
- custom made buildings, including hotels, marinas, research facilities, condominiums
- Custom Bahamas arquitecture, houses, buildings
- night lighting
- Fully developed South Bimini airport, MYBS
- Fully developed Cat Cay airport, MYCC
- Fully developed seaplane base, North Bimini
- Fully developed helipad, North Bimini
- Custom ground textures throughout the entire area
- Several helipads, including on ships & buildings
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery
|Altitude||0m / 0ft|