PHLV-Rescue-Sceneries, a team dedicated to develop rescue scenery for X-Plane is working on a new project and they are looking for more dedicated team members.
PHLV is the team behind the free Christoph Westfalen Air Rescue Center and, in the spirit of adding yet more helicopter-specific scenery, they are working on this hospital, the Städtisches Klinikum Wolfenbüttel hospital, which is situated in the beautiful city of Wolfenbüttel, Germany.
The team has been taking photos in the real location and have been kind enough to both send us some screenshots, photos taken fro them and a small list of features:
- Two versions (one with low Details and one with high details, so that everyone have a chance to use our Scenery)
- We will try to use /create our own objects (no libraries needed)
- High Detail level for Version One (small lights, Hydrants, so all small stuff included
- (Even version two will have a good detail level).
- We can´t say a release Date but we aim to release the scenery this year.
- A Livery for the EC 135.
There’s no release date yet, but the team promises to keep the community up-to-date with their progress.
PHLV is also looking for some more elements for their team, including an X-Plane plugins programmer. For more details you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about PHLV-Rescue-Sceneries here.