As mentioned earlier this week, FranceVFR has been working on the scenery of Paris for AeroflyFS2 and, as promised, they released it this week.
The scenery can be found on Steam, for example, and it's looking definitely amazing.
Check out our previous article about the scenery to find more about it or go get it!
I will still replicate the features and screenshots from that article here for your convenience.
- Paris-Ile de France region depicted in complete detail.
- Ground textures from 0.25 to 1.60 meter/pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendering.
- Ultra HD mesh 4.75 meters resolution over the entire scenery.
- Obstacles and VFR landmarks modeled on the entire scenery including the official SIA database (antennas, towers, water towers, wind turbines, various constructions ...).
- Thousands of objects and POI buildings integrated into the environment (churches, power plants, silos, castles, industrial tanks, bridges, tolls...).
- Lognes, Saint-Cyr and Toussus airports modeled in great details.
- CDG, Orly and Le Bourget airports aren't fully modelled as operational airports but runway textures have been flattened and main buildings are featured.
- External photo-realistic coverage outside the Paris-Ile de France area for better transition.
- Integration of 3D Automation® technology allowing multi-million buildings and realistic vegetation areas fitting geographic specifications.
- Extremely dense vegetation cultivation from high resolution IGN data.
- Full 3D night lighting on the entire scenery.
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.