ORBX decided to brighten our weekend a bit more with the release of their latest installment for the TrueEarth line of products.
Take off from across the sprawling region and explore to your heart’s content with over 212,000 square kilometers of orthoimagery and accurately placed autogen. The wide-range of landscapes, detailed mountains and stunning coastlines will redefine how you travel across the state in X-Plane 11. Special care and attention has been given to color correction, editing and balancing the orthoimagery to ensure the highest fidelity and quality. Using the latest technology, millions of trees have been accurately placed throughout the entire region and grouped together to create an immersive environment if you enjoy flying close to the ground. The vegetation has been hand-coloured to ensure it blends in perfectly with the ground textures.
Northern California prides itself on its varied landscape, giving you plenty of choice for places to explore. Yosemite National Park, famous for its stunning valleys and flower-covered meadows, find life in X-Plane thanks to the TrueEarth technology. If the wilderness isn’t your thing, then take a trip up the Northern California coast and catch the west-coast sunshine as the light bounces off of your aircraft. The sights you will see will be truly breathtaking.
- 212,000 km2 of hand-corrected/cleaned aerial imagery in 1m/px resolution
- Millions of individual autogen trees/shrubs
- Stunning San Francisco Cityscape crafted with full PBR effects
- Nearly 1,000 custom PBR POIs placed around the state
- All major cities accurately modeled
- Millions of themed and efficient PBR autogen buildings
- Ultra detailed elevation mesh sourced from 10m DEM
- Many marinas have hand-placed 3D boats added
- Blends in seamlessly with TrueEarth US Oregon and the upcoming TrueEarth US Southern California