The new addon, developed by Turbulent Designs, promises to vastly improve the quality of trees across the globe.
Just like it’s cousin version for FSX and P3D, the most recent addition to ORBX’s catalog aims to enhance realism at a global scale.
With Terraflora, you will find a “diverse range of tree-types has been included to replace the default types and all coloured to better match the default ground scenery”.
Here is the official features list:
- Superb HD-quality trees replacing all default autogen on a global scale
- Realistic representation of a large variety of tree types to give you the maximum realism possible
- High-quality vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail in X-Plane 11
- Multiple tree types to cover the world with correct regional placement
- Coloured to match the default ground textures of the world for improved realism
- The most realistic HD vegetation available for X-Plane
- Seamless blending with TerraFlora textures included in Orbx TrueEarth and airports
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.