Just like it’s cousin version for FSX and P3D, the most recent addition to ORBX’s catalog aims to enhance realism at a global scale.
With Terraflora, you will find a “diverse range of tree-types has been included to replace the default types and all coloured to better match the default ground scenery”.
Here is the official features list:
- Superb HD-quality trees replacing all default autogen on a global scale
- Realistic representation of a large variety of tree types to give you the maximum realism possible
- High-quality vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail in X-Plane 11
- Multiple tree types to cover the world with correct regional placement
- Coloured to match the default ground textures of the world for improved realism
- The most realistic HD vegetation available for X-Plane
- Seamless blending with TerraFlora textures included in Orbx TrueEarth and airports