ORBX just released another airport for FSX and Prepar3D today. From the screenshots, it seems LDDU - Dubrovnik Airport is yet another impressive airport in a very beautiful region of the world.
Shortly after the release of the amazing ENNK - Narvik Airport scenery, ORBX released this new airport which, although being a much larger structure, it somewhat reminds us of Narvik due to the proximity of large water bodies and vast forests.
Dubrovnik is a beautiful coast city in Croatia with a fortified harbor, small houses, amazing landmarks and breath-taking landscapes.
ORBX's rendition brings you the following:
- Over 100sq km of 60cm photoreal terrain to explore!
- Unique multi-elevation airport model!
- Optimized for NGX and airliner operations
- Fully custom modeled airport and objects
- Advanced AO and night rendering techniques
- FULL Dubrovnik cityscape included
- Custom vegetation at airport
- Large area of custom LC and vectors in surrounding area
ORBX LDDU - Dubrovnik screenshots
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery
|Altitude||161m / 528ft|