One of the most famous (and expected) regions for X-Plane, developed by one of the best scenery development companies is out.
The wait is over. ORBX has released this fantastic region with an extra twist for us, rotorheads. This is, definitely, one of those airports that we simply need to have.
Here’s the features list. You can also find more information and screenshots at the official page.
- HD Airport, CityScene and Mini-Region all in one
- Ultra-detailed rendition of LOWI
- Complete CityScene for Innsbruck
- Enormous 8200km2 mini-region
- Three major heliports
- Beautiful hand-corrected and coloured PR at 30cm/60cm/1m
- Over 160 custom POI
- Stunning custom vegetation and building autogen
- Major bridges, freeway overpasses created as unique models
- Completely customized GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to LOWI
- Beautiful night lighting
- Animated GSE
- Ultra-HD mesh sampled from 10m DEM source
- Complete TrueEarth style coverage for entire tile
- Expertly optimized for best possible performance
- Original version by Jarrad Marshall, brought to XP11 with the help of Vittorio Greco and Tony Wroblewski
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery
|Altitude||581m / 1,906ft|