Orbx seems to have been heard us and they are taking the “does it have helipads” mantra forward.
Well, considering the amount of attention helicopters are having with the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator Sim Update 11 back in November, it only made sense that companies finally looked at the helicopter crowd as a viable market.
And here we are. After the release of Helipads LA Police, Orbx turned to the healthcare side of things with their new product: Los Angeles Medical Helipads.
This pack focuses on medical helipads in both the city of Los Angeles but also the LA basin. Orbx has created highly detailed models of all the major hospitals and medical centers as you can see below:
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Francis Medical Center
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Macguire-California Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- West Hills Hospital
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Vincent Professional Office Building Heliport
- UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Queen of Angels Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- PIH Health Whittier
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC USC Medical Center
But that’s not all.
We are also getting 5 liveries for the default Bell 407, which are based on real-world counterparts.
Helipads LA Medical will come out on February 10, 2023 is already out! Here’s another good reason to spend some more time flying over the city of angels.