The helicopter, which is incomplete, was made available on GitHub, a source control platform, for anyone willing to continue the work.
Don’t expect to download it and get it to run on X-Plane. This is really the source for the project, with all the files, and you will need to know your way around development to get it to work.
- Extensive 2d/3d instruments
- FMOD sounds
- Hardcore VR implementation (full flight with no joysticks, or any kind of hardware other than VR itself to fly)
- FSEconomy compatible with passengers and cargo displayed in the cabin.
- Different variants of the AS350B B+ and BA.
- And of course, what ever you guys are willing to help me! since its opensource go to github and help me finalize it!
You can find more information on GitHub.