Eagle Dynamics is on fire regarding helicopters today. Not only they have an amazing bundle promo but they also have a new campaign: Memory of a Hero.
The new campaign was developed for both the Ka-50 and the Mi-8 and you will both helicopters to be able to play it. If you don’t have these 2 helicopters, you can acquire them (along with the Huey and Gazelle) at a great price until September 30, 2018.
The Memory of the Hero campaign follows the story of helicopter pilot Sergey Pavlovich Borisov. Being an honored sniper and research helicopter pilot and a hero of the Soviet Union and Russia, this campaign explores his experiences in the Mi-8MTV2 and the Ka-50 Black Shark. The campaign is full of danger and exciting moments as you relive some of his more harrowing experiences!
The campaign consists of more than 16 missions that include:
- Work for a large Siberian transport airline.
- Transport workers and repair crews to oil deposits.
- Take part in the Abkhaz-Georgian war of 1993 while flying the then-secret Ka-50 attack helicopter.
- Participate in intelligence gathering activities over Georgian territory prior to the conflict in South Ossetia. Do so in concert with the help of special FSS equipment and direct support from the Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS).
- Perform Ka-50 counter-terror operations in the southern Caucasus region and along the Georgian boarder.
- Take part in rescue operations over the Black Sea in an Mi-8MTV2.
The action is told through a griping story narrative with an original soundtrack by The Last Haven.
Where to get the Memory of a Hero campaign
You can purchase it at the official website.