Less than a week after its release the team is already releasing some fixes to their Kamov.
This update (v1.01) comes with a few bugfixes and improvements:
- Pitot heat caution light spelling error on the overhead panel changed.
- Switch On Pitot Heat yellow caution light now doesn't light up when the pitot is enabled
- Icing doesn't show on the cockpit sun visors
- Battery bus yellow caution light now light up only if there is no AC power, the battery bus is enabled and the feeding of the electrical system is from the battery bus
- Aux, Standby hydraulics switch covers now are in a correct position
- Inverter switch cover and battery bus switch cover now are in the correct position
- The engines cannot be started now when the engine control levers are in the AUTO position
- Inverted right side tail number on the Pecotox livery is changed
- C/V knob on the default GPS has been changed
- Vancouver livery registration number changed
- LH engine cut-off lever tool-tip changed