The Nemeth brothers released their most recent creation. The S-76A for FSX and P3D is now available for purchase.
Nemeth Designs has kept the project pretty much within the boundaries of P3D, not announcing any new aerodynamic features. Unfortunately, they have not released an HTR profile either, which could be quite interesting and improve the product.
Here's the official feature list:
- 8 authentic paint themes.
- Detailed exterior and interior models
- PBR material support
- Custom snow effects on fuselage
- Hundreds of custom animations on the exterior and interior models
- Night cockpit lighting
- Functioning AFCS
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit
- 3D animated instruments
- Based on original blueprints, documentations
- PDF manual
- Support for multiple platforms**
** MS Flight Simulator X with Acceleration, MS Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.x
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.