The most recent product from one of the most prominent FSX/P3D helicopter developers is now available.
The highly recognizable design of the Ka-32 makes it somewhat of an odd but quite interesting helicopter and it’s one of those models that is guaranteed to get people’s attention.
Nemeth Designs now made the Ka-32A export variant available for both FSX and P3D. Here’s the feature list:
- Highly detailed visual model
- High definition 4K textures
- Full PBR material coverage*
- Functional Automatic Flight Control System**
- Fully animated virtual cockpit
- Accurate system and equipment simulations
- Sling load system
- Weathering exterior effects
- 9 liveries
- PDF manual
- Multiple platform support***
- Flight1 GTN650 integration****
* Prepar3D v4.5 only
***MS Flight Simulator X Acceleration; Flight Simulator X Steam Edition; Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5+
****Flight1 GTN650 is a separate product and is not included in this addon.
Click the button below to get the Nemeth Designs Ka-32 for FSX and P3D.
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.