Drzewiecki Design just released their latest scenery: Moscow City for X-Plane. You can now fly in the capital of the biggest country in the world.
Beautiful buildings that look like they were taken from fairy tales, a huge city, over half a dozen airports and Vladimir Putin. What else do you need?
X-Plane simmers can now enjoy this amazing city thanks to the work of Drzewiecki Design. Here's what you get with it:
- Extremely detailed model of Moscow metropolitan area in Russia
- Almost 2000 custom-made buildings and other objects, all high quality, FPS-friendly and with night textures
- Whole Moscow center done in 3D as well as all other important landmarks - museums, palaces, skyscrapers, towers, bridges, railway stations, Zara stores...
- Trains, ships, 3D people, cars, airport vehicles, static aircraft - anything you can imagine
- About 4000 sq.km of photoreal 0,5-1m/pix terrain with autogen
- Sceneries of all surrounding airports including UUWW Vnukovo, UUDD Domodedovo, UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo and UUMB Kubinka, with all airport buildings, detailed layouts, people, airport vehicles and more
- Very detailed Kremlin model with newly constructed heliport
Please note: the link above was either provided by the author of the product, the store that sent us the review copy or a personal choice of the article writer. It does not, in any way, indicate an endorsement of HeliSimmer.com to the website hereby linked.
More about this scenery