Another mission plugin for X-Plane was released but, this time, having helicopters as the main target. MEDEVAC looks very promising.
This plugin is free and it’s quite simple to use. Check out the official description below:
MEDEVAC is an X-Plane 11 Plugin for 64bit Windows that randomly generates medical evacuation missions for helicopters.
How to use:
- Spawn at your base and create a new mission via the Plugins->MEDEVAC menu (screenshot 1). This automatically sets the base to your current location.
- Two waypoints are automatically added to your GPS (compare screenshot 2)
- 0: Home Base
- 1: Emergency Location
- Fly to the emergency location and land next to the ambulance (compare screenshot 3)
- The ambulance should spawn on flat and dry terrain
- It may happen that the ambulance spawns inside of buildings – unfortunately I cannot check that.
- Wait for the patient to board
- Return to the base
- Rinse and repeat
There is a config.ini file in the MEDEVAC directory, which allows you to set some parameters. This is only recommended for advanced users.
Where to get MEDEVAC – Randomly Generated Mission for X-Plane
You can download it, for free, at the .org.