This plugin is free and it's quite simple to use. Check out the official description below:
MEDEVAC is an X-Plane 11 Plugin for 64bit Windows that randomly generates medical evacuation missions for helicopters.
How to use:
- Spawn at your base and create a new mission via the Plugins->MEDEVAC menu (screenshot 1). This automatically sets the base to your current location.
- Two waypoints are automatically added to your GPS (compare screenshot 2)
- 0: Home Base
- 1: Emergency Location
- Fly to the emergency location and land next to the ambulance (compare screenshot 3)
- The ambulance should spawn on flat and dry terrain
- It may happen that the ambulance spawns inside of buildings - unfortunately I cannot check that.
- Wait for the patient to board
- Return to the base
- Rinse and repeat
There is a config.ini file in the MEDEVAC directory, which allows you to set some parameters. This is only recommended for advanced users.