The Mi24-2023 MAX control set by Max Flight Stick (MFS) was developed based on 3D scans, provided a community member, Mi-24 enthusiast and owner of actual Mi-24 controls.
With that information on their hands, MFS started working on a new kit for the helicopter enthusiasts – and Mi-24 fans.
As usual, the control set is packed with features:
- Hall Effect Sensors for all axes
- 12-bit analog digital converter for all axes
- Cyclic: 1 x parking brake (sprint back), 1 x wheel brake lever (spring back), 1 x SPU radio trigger (2 stage), 1 x trimmer HAT, 1 x Weapons release button, 1 x trimmer button, 1 x Auto Pilot disconnect button
- Twist throttle collective: 1 x turbine rpm switch, 1 x emergency cargo release button, 1 x Search light control HAT, 1 x tactical cargo release button, 1 x Clutch release button, 2 x Engine conditional levers
- 8 configurable axes (X/Y Cyclic axis, wheel brake axis, Throttle axis, Collective axis, Rudder Axis, 2 x ECLs)
- Rudder equipped with solid metal rudder pedals, high quality ball joints, ball bearings and our in-house pistons x 2
- In house pistons provides hydraulic feel feedback on all axes
- Realistic Cyclic/ Rudder/ Collective / Throttle/ ECLs travel distance
- Adjustable aluminum frame
- Adjustable position for cyclic, rudder, twist throttle collective, and ECLs
- High resolution movements
- Easy Setup
- Mounting Options
- Compatible with Windows XP to Win11, Mac OS, DCS, MSFS2020, FSX, X-Plane, P3D, FlightGear, WarThunder, and all flying PC game / Flight simulator!
- Plug and Play, with 1 USB connection
You can find the Max Flight Stick Mi24-2003 MAX control set at the MFS website.