Max Flight Stick doesn’t seem to stop, and they have been releasing quite a few products lately. I counted the products they have in their catalog and it’s over 30 at this time.
Their most recent product replicates the controls of the Bell 407. The B407-2023 Max is, as usual, packed with features, which you can see below:
- Hall Effect Sensors
- Adjustable rudder, cyclic, and throttle position
- hydraulic feel for all axis
- 13 configurable buttons on Twist throttle: They are 4 switches, 1 Push button, and 1 Hat switch
- New Idle release detent button
- 2023 base frame upgrade with extra sturdiness
- 12-bit analog digital converter for all axis
- 5 configurable axes (X/Y Cyclic axis, Throttle axis, Collective axis, Rudder Axis)
- Rudder equipped with solid metal rudder pedals, high quality ball joints, ball bearings and our in-house pistons x2
- Cyclic: 4 x push buttons and 1 x 8-way hat switch
- Realistic Cyclic/ Rudder/ Collective travel distance
- 6 x Custom pistons provide realistic feeling for all control inputs
- Twist Throttle also has realistic friction provided by our custom damper built inside the unit
- Compatible with Windows XP to Win10, Mac OS, DCS, MSFS2020, FSX, X-Plane, P3D, FlightGear, War Thunder, and all flying PC game / Flight simulator!
- Plug and Play with 1 USB connections
You can purchase the Max Flight Stick B407-2023 Max here.
Oh, and they have told us there’s something else (very interesting) coming soon so, stay tuned!