If you’re looking for your next paradisiac destination for helicopter simming with lots of helipads and great places to enjoy and check out the amazing views, Maps2XPlane is coming to the rescue.
Covering Bora Bora and the Leeward Islands, the western part of the Society Islands in the South Pacific, the team’s new scenery for X-Plane is a treat for those that love to do some island hopping. As they say, “explore stunning atolls, sandy beaches and mountainous islands in one of the most exclusive and luxurious vacation spots in the world.”
In this package you’ll find custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures, dense vegetation and country-typical autogen, as well as custom road-networks and sea-routes.
Maps2XPlane added detailed renditions of five regional airports: Bora Bora, Raiatea, Huahine – Fare, Maupiti and Tupai as well as the Pago dropzone of Tahiti Nui Helicopters on Bora Bora, and five additional helipads.
Official features list
- Detailed terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures for the landscape and the sea
- Custom overlay with dense tropical vegetation and country-typical autogen-buildings
- High-detailed renditions of five regional airports and six helipads on the islands
- Hundreds of custom buildings and objects including PBR-Textures and Night-Textures
- Implementation of the „Scenery Animation Manager (SAM)”, e.g., animated Marshallers
- Coverage: Bora Bora and all the Leeward Islands in the Society Islands archipelago
- Bora Bora (NTTB)
- Raiatea (NTTR)
- Huahine – Fare (NTTH)
- Maupiti (NTTP)
- Tupai (NTTU)
- Tahiti Nui Helicopters Pago dropzone (XHNTTZ)
- Four Seasons Helipad (XHNTTF)
- Saint Regis Helipad (XHNTTS)
- Le Meridien Helipad (XHNTTM)
- InterContinental Helipad (XHNTTI)
- Le Taha‘a Helipad (XHNTTT)