Ah, the Everest. Do I need to say anything else? No, I don’t, right? Crazy beautiful and challenging area for all sorts of aircraft. And helicopter pilots will have a field day flying around it, especially with this new scenery by KSD.
Kumari Scenery Development spent hours populating the area around the tallest mountain in the world with quite a few helipads, which will allow you to fly all sorts of different missions: from passenger/VIP transport to medical evacuations or doing some supply runs.
The scenery includes the following helipads:
- Lukla hospital helipad- LUKHH
- Kongde- VNKND
- Namche helipad- VNNMC (2 helipads)
- Tengboche helipads- VNTG (2 helipads)
- Pangboche Helipads- VNPAH (2 helipads, helipad 1 is located at the upper village)
- Amadablam base camp- VNAMA
- Pheriche- VNPC
- Gorak Shep- VNGSS
- Kala patthar(everest viewpoint ground)- VNKLP
- Everest hotel helipad- VNEW
- Everest Base Camp helipad- VNEBC
You can find it at SimMarket but here’s something interesting: if you already own the Kathmandu Landmarks/Helipads Vol.1 scenery for MSFS, you can get Everest Helipads at a discount – €7,38 instead of €9,84.