It's very nice to see smaller airfields being brought into our favorite sims and X-Plane is having a nice, steady flow of good quality scenery.
Here is the description as per the developer:
LOWK – Klagenfurt is the sixth largest airport in Austria! Klagenfurt Airport consists of one small passenger terminal building which features some shops and restaurants as well as a visitors terrace. The apron provides several stands for mid-sized planes such as the Airbus A320 as well as smaller general aviation aircraft. As there are no jet bridges, buses are used for boarding.
Austrian Airlines and Eurowings are the main operators at the airport.
Just Sim have modeled the airport in detail with very realistic texturing!
Features of LOWK for X-Plane
- Custom runway, taxiway and airport lights.
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- High resolution photo scenery near airport and city.
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures.
- World Traffic compatible.
- X-Life traffic compatible.
- Optimized for excellent performance.